Clarity. Compassion. Communication.
These qualities set medical professionals apart from their peers. They’re also the qualities we use when working with medical clients.
Marketing isn’t just for consumer goods. In fact, providing honest, well-informed information is arguably more important in the medical world. Approximately 1 in 20 Google searches are medically related, and 83 percent of patients visit a hospital website before booking an appointment. These numbers show just how many people use the internet for medical-related reasons.
At Your Imprint, we understand the importance of medical marketing, and we have the experience to execute your goals. Our approach is straightforward. We strategically use digital and traditional marketing practices, including website optimization and content creation, to build your brand. We communicate complex medical issues with simplicity, and we help you help your patients.
We believe that medical marketing should inform with truth and communicate with compassion, while also meeting your goals
In an industry that often feels sterile and cold, medical marketing can bring personality, allowing your current and potential patients to get a better understanding of who you are. Nearly half of patients search information about their doctor online. Good medical marketing sets you apart as leaders, attracting patients that can benefit from your expertise, knowledge, and passion.
Medical Marketing Services
Our medical marketing services are designed with you and your practice or clinic in mind. Health care organizations that focus on building their marketing programs with their customers and community in mind will be met with success. Through a smart, strategic plan and a focused vision, we can help you do just that.
- Website Development – Our website development services include SEO-ready design and content creation, as well as WordPress maintenance, Google Analytics installation, and email marketing integration. We also offer add-ons, such as e-commerce site design and management.
- Branding – Branding is one of, if not the, most important tasks for any medical marketing business. Your Imprint can provide you with a professional logo, business cards, professional email signature, and brand kit that can be used across all communication channels and platforms.
- Marketing Plan & Strategy – Developing a strategic marketing plan is essential to any healthcare business. Our variety of marketing tools aim to help you communicate, entertain, guide, and encourage your audience.
- Content Marketing – Content is king, no doubt about it. We will use blogs, photos, images, podcasts, and more to develop content that speaks to your audience.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – SEO is an ongoing process that will directly impact your success and growth as a company.
- Patient satisfaction surveys – There is no better way for you to understand your patients than through satisfaction surveys. These will provide an inside look at how patients are experiencing you and your practice.
- API Integration – API (application programming interface) is essentially a messenger that takes requests and turns them into a properly functioning system.
- Social Media Marketing & Reputation Management – Social media marketing relies on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and other platforms to connect with potential and current customers or patients.
- Creative Ad Campaigns – The key to bringing in new patients is through creative ad campaigns that are interesting, eye-catching, and help people understand who you are.
- Email Marketing – A strong and personalized email marketing campaign is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your business and target current or potential patients.
- Referral Physician Relations – Referrals are a great way to engage with patients by developing and maintaining positive relationships with their care team.
- Newsletters – Digital or paper newsletters can keep your current patients in the loop about current specials, programs, and news pertaining to your healthcare business.
- Traditional Marketing (Direct Mail, Ads, Commercials, etc.) – While digital marketing is the go-to these days, traditional marketing is still necessary to grab the attention of certain groups, such as older generations.
- Brochures and Print Materials – These provide patients, other providers, and partners with more detailed information about your practice, helping them to get to know you and your services.
Benefits of Working with Your Imprint
- 24/7 contact via the web
- Expert medical language specialist
- Seasoned health care content writer & researcher
- Monthly reports and analysis with recommendations
- Professional campaign management
- Regular marketing tips and tools for best practices
- Staff brand training
- Video tutorials on WordPress
- Site visits for promotional positioning
- Discounted printing rates